Conferences attended by UDAAN representatives
UDAAN representatives have attended various National & International conferences.
1. Sixth International Congress on Aids in Asia and the Pacific (6th Icaap), Melbourne, Australia – 5th-10th October 2001. (Two of the board members attended this conference).
2. The Fifth International Conference on Home and Community Care for Persons Living with HIV/AIDS, Chiang Mai, Thailand – 17th–20th Dec. 2001. (one board member attended)
3. UDAAN organized the 1st state level Conference by and for people living with HIV/AIDS in August 2003 with the help of UNDP, NACO, MSACS and the health ministry of Maharashtra.
4. Indian Network of NGO’s on HIV/AIDS – Eight National Convention – 22nd to 24th February 2004 in Lucknow.
5. XV International Aids Conference in Bangkok – 11th to 16th July 2004
6. XVI International Aids Conference in Toronto – Canada – 13th – 18th August 2006
7. The 5th International Conference on Aids – In India (Chennai) 20th -24th October 2005
8. Interact Path – A catalyst for Global Health – Workshop – 13th -20th October 2005
Uddan Trust Supporters
At Uddan Trust, we support victims of civil rights violations due to HIV/Aids, or any other conditions that result in poor health. Were you injured due to neglect, a sexual assault, and need a personal injury attorney, pain specialist, or other physician? We want to hear your stories.