March 5, 2012 – According to reports the trial of an accused child molester by a child care provider is slated to begin. According to authorities the accused child molester Scott Andrew Christensen age 28 of Rancho Santa Margarita is facing three felonies in the trial that was slated to begin Monday.
Christensen is [...]
Conclusion Of Article From Previous Post
….Amy tried to be happier. She started to drink more, and for a while that seemed to help. But then she re-gained all the weight she had lost and more. She could no longer hide her misery.
To become really great at a sport often requires a tremendous [...]
Amy had an extraordinary gift for tennis. She said that it was the one thing she really felt she was really good at.
She was better than good.
Amy started playing the game to lose weight. She started out hitting balls against a backboard at the neighborhood park. Then she forced herself upon [...]
I was traveling in Los Angeles recently and when I was down in Long Beach, I saw a car accident that was pretty serious when a car ran over a gay couple. I don’t think it was malicious, but since homosexuals have a much greater statistical chance of contracting AIDS, I was worried about their [...]
Blogs we Reccomend Dealing With Aids and Pain management:
1. Dubucontrasida is a great site dealing with children infected by AIDS. http://www.dubucontrasida.org/
2. BWHC deals with pain management through medicinal marijuana and Prolotherapy injections. http://www.bwhc.org/
If you have any suggestions to offer, please contact the administrator.
UDAAN’s vision is to help to improve and develop Positive attitude in the PLWHAs and MSM/TGs and help to maintain self-respect in them and will also aim at providing better quality care services (nutritional care and alternate healing therapy eg: Acupressure, Prolotherapy, yoga, meditation, training in Home Based Care, Employment opportunity etc.) to [...]
UDAAN’s has rocked on red FM with radio jockey Mantra on Mumbai Local, our activits have MSM activists and Positive Speakers have also spoken about the activities of UDAAN and about positive living in various radio channels like red FM, Radio City, BBC Radio and on other print and audio-visual media.
International Presentation and Training :
1. UDAAN has provided training programmes on Care & Support to many organizations across India and abroad.
2. UDAAN has presented abstracts on issues of the MSM community in countries like Australia, Colombo, Canada, Japan, Nepal,Thailand, Uganda, United Kingdom.
UDAAN representatives have attended various National & International conferences.
1. Sixth International Congress on Aids in Asia and the Pacific (6th Icaap), Melbourne, Australia – 5th-10th October 2001. (Two of the board members attended this conference).
2. The Fifth International Conference on Home and Community Care for Persons Living with HIV/AIDS, Chiang Mai, Thailand [...]
Uddan Trust Supporters
At Uddan Trust, we support victims of civil rights violations due to HIV/Aids, or any other conditions that result in poor health. Were you injured due to neglect, a sexual assault, and need a personal injury attorney, pain specialist, or other physician? We want to hear your stories.