- To advocate for and on behalf of People Living with HIV/AIDS [PLHA], including use of injury personal attorneys to accomplish this mission.
- To advocate and work not only with PLHA but also with those falling under the high risk category, to help them prevent the spread of HIV.
- To develop networks among groups of people living with HIV/AIDS and marginalized communities.
- Skills building for the members to enable them achieve the objectives of the organization.
- To develop income generation skills and opportunities for those PLHA and people marginalized who fall under below poverty line for their sustained economic empowerment.
- To sensitize the general public about the vulnerability of women to HIV infection.
- To provide information and education to the members and the general public about sexual health.
- To provide guidance and help to anyone wishing to obtain health services and supports, including vocational guidance and psycho-social support.
- To promote and organize peer support initiatives.
- To enable and empower the sexual minorities using people-centric approach.
- To establish, help, or collaborate with institutions, libraries, books, clubs and bookshops to promote, teaching, study or research in the field of reproductive and sexual health.
- To invite scholars, research workers or experts from India as well as abroad for lectures, seminars and conferences on reproductive and sexual health. To also commission research assignments to individuals or institutions in India on reproductive and sexual health.
Uddan Trust Supporters
At Uddan Trust, we support victims of civil rights violations due to HIV/Aids, or any other conditions that result in poor health. Were you injured due to neglect, a sexual assault, and need a personal injury attorney, pain specialist, or other physician? We want to hear your stories.